The company was founded in 2000 by Mr Andrew Thornhill and Mr Gerhard van der Gryp. Ona trip to Israel Mr Thornhill realised the need for mechanisation and imported the first 2 machines. The company has since grown to the biggest mechanical pruning business in Limpopo and Mpumalanga with a fleet of 13 machines and another addition in 2018. We strive to provide the best service to our clients the farmers. All our machines are monitored 24/7 to provide feedback to management and technicians to minimise downtime.
We Specialise in Mechanical Pruning in Limpopo and Mpumalanga and operate a fleet of 13 Industry specific pruning machines including:
- Heavy duty self-built All Cut Machines used for reconstruction of overgrown orchards.
- Rotor Cut Machines used for maintaining and rejuvenating orchards.
- Heavy Duty Mulchers for all mulching requirements.
Types of tree we prune:
Why we do what we do?
- Cost effective way of pruning
- Optimising fruit bearing and better yield
- Smaller trees for easier picking
Further more we have also designed and developed a treepainting / pneamatic pruning machine that will solve any sunburn problems in orchards.